Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We heard the heartbeat!!!

I am almost out of my first trimester!!! Yaaaaaaaay! Very excited about that. As of this past Tuesday, I am now 12 weeks. We went to the doctor and got nothing but great news. The doctor said everything looked great, and then we got to hear the heartbeat! As soon as the doctor put the little microphone on my tummy she heard the baby's heartbeat. She said that is the fastest she has ever heard a heartbeat at only 12 weeks, and that we have nothing to worry about with this little one. Sounds like Baby Barham is going to be a busy little baby! My next doctor's appointment is on December 15th, but nothing exciting is planned....just blood work. YUCK!

Today, I found out we are going to find out what we are having on December 28th! Can't believe it is already almost that time. We were hoping to be able to find out before Christmas, but this gives us something to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great Christmas present. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete