Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

2010 has been a year of many emotions for me and my family. The loss of my dad was the hardest thing I have ever experienced. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of him, and wish he was still here. I have a feeling there is a little 7 month old that would have him wrapped around her finger!

This brings me to the next life changing event that occured in 2010. Matt and I were blessed on May 25th at 11:04 pm to welcome Isabella Grace into the world. She is the most amazing and beautiful thing that has ever happened to us.

We have many things to look forward to in 2011.
1) Help Emily finish plan her wedding
2) Emily and Ace get married on June 18th
3) Bella's 1st birthday on May 25th
4) Meet Presley Reynolds and Braydon Bowman
5) Shannon and Nick's wedding party in Hickory

Like I said...lots of exciting things to come in 2011! Can't wait to share them all with friends and family.

Oh and I forgot...as I am typing this post I am also finishing up my last paper in grad school (well that is if I can stop procrastinating and actually work on it)! I am so glad to be finished, and spend all my free time with Bella and Matt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment