Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Year New Grade!

I am very excited to begin this new school year as a second grade teacher! These past few weeks have felt like a whirlwind, and I am pretty sure a tornado landed in my new room!

Whew! I get worn out just looking at his picture again!  It has taken a lot of hard work, not only from me but from many of my family members.  My mom came down and spent a Friday night helping me organize my filing cabinet.  Then my sweet husband spent many nights moving furniture, hanging things up on the wall for me, and lowering desks.  Check out his little helper!

But I am happy to say that with Open House tomorrow afternoon, my classroom is very close to being ready for my brand new second graders! I am so excited to see them all, and excited that I already know many of them! 
This is going to be a great year, and I can't wait to get started!!!!!

1 comment: